Thursday, November 15, 2007

technology


In this modern life, we face technology at every moment and now we cannot live without technology. This technology, now, is making new trend such as Ipod and a part of culture which people who use that technology live in. This relationship between man and technology goes back to when people begun to use stones and fire. At that time, the reliance of people on tools wasn’t like these days.
I, as living in nowadays, depend on technology much. It starts from when I wake up to when I go to bad. For example, the alarm clock on my desk wakes me up in the morning. Then I drink milk including Ca in a fridge and microwave food. After then I leave house with Mp3 player and take CTA train. In the classes, I use computer, copying machine, elevators and vending machines. After school, I like to watch TV programs and talk to my parents on the phone.
Most of them around me are necessary. However some are luxuries. For example, electric shaving machine is convenient, but I can use a razor instead of machine. Some of technology is really useful and necessary, and some are just luxuries.
In the future, I can draw a picture that people can control everything by thinking about them. The technology which can read people’s mind will be developed and people might don’t need to use their remote control. Also, devises will be smaller and compacted.
Now we can’t think our lives without technology. We can’t go work and can’t have food, medicine, house and electricity. Life may go back to the Stone Ages. I really take advantage of technology well, and the necessity of technology is too important for words.

No comments: