Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reflection 5: Technology

Reflection 5: Technology

I’m very dependent on technology and I think I can’t live with out the technology! The types of technology I use daily are: cell phone, computer, tv, ipod, train, light, heater and lots of others. Absolutely necessary are: my cell phone, computer, train, light, heater, tv and luxuries I believe are: ipod. I can’t live with out my cell phone its very important to me. And the computer I use it to make my homework so I can’t imagine my self running every day in the college to use a computer. My whole life will change without the technology and not to a better life but to a difficult life! I can imagine that after some years they will start to make a cooker that you put the material and then they come to the other side and the food is ready without do anything. And the science movies with the cars that they can fly, I believe one day they will start to make flight cars. Crazy things. I believe technology is a benefit to my life. No one can live with out a tv and the same for me, because it’s nice to lie down, relax and laugh with the funny realities! And general technology makes our lives easier, I don’t think that technology is a burden, but maybe after some years it will be burden when the technology is going to move faster and it will be more expensive. The technology connected to the pop culture because for example the ipod is a luxury but some people may buy an ipod because the half U.S have an ipod. So sometimes you buy something because is famous and all the people have it so you should have it too! And the same, is for the other kinds of technology. So technology is also connected to the pop culture.

2 comments:

Dee said...

you love to send text messeges to your friend. :) Be careful! you can be addicted with it!

gerlee said...

i agree with you that technology development is goint to fast.