Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Technology

People are using technology almost every days,they cann’t live without that.Me too.I can’t live without technology.I use that every days.I use the cellphone and the computer a lot .And the MP3 and radio are just luxuries.I think the technology will get grown up in the future .In that time the technology will be came to everybody in the world ,and will lots things the people never things this things will happen.But it is happen in that time.And also the technology make the people’s life very usefully and more important.And the technology is a big part of the pop culture ,it connected them a lot ,if without the technology I think lots things will change ,because the people use the technology made lots things .I think for right now nobody can live without technology.This is the big part of people’s life now.

No comments: