Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reflection 5 Technology


Reflection 5 Technology
Technology reflects our popular culture, and we use and share it. Personal technology is wider range of people. For example, computer, TV, cell phone, radio, camera, internet, iPod, calculator, and microwave make us convenient lives. First, cell phone is a wonderful device, and it makes my life much easier. My cell phone is small device like a mall wallet, so it’s very easy to be carried. Then I can keep calling with my mother. I am in Chicago, and my mother is in Shanghai, China. We can keep relating when I am outside or at home with cell phone any time. In addition, I can call out and receive calls from my family, friends, teachers, and classmates anywhere. I put their phone numbers in my cell phone’s address book to keep in touch with them. I can easily call and receive the messages when I am anywhere. Second, TV is very popular, and I can’t live without it. I watch Chicago Weather on TV every morning, so I know what I should wear for going out. At night, I watch news, AD, and movies. I can acquire some new insight and knowledge. Third, the internet is very useful. It has enabled people to browse through millions of documents, websites, books, and computer programs, and keep up with the news, spots, and weather reports. I often do my homework, look for some information, go shopping, and pay bill on the internet. It is very easy. Therefore, technology have a great influence on the way people live.

2 comments:

lixing said...

I am agree with you. The technology is important for our life. For me, Winter comeing~~the heater is really important...

ling said...

yes.I use the cellphone almost every day.I think the technology is very usefully for the people.