Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reflection 5
Technology
Reflection 5
Technology
I am very dependent about using technology in my daily life. Most of time, I use necessity technology. For me refrigerator, oven, light, and transport are absolutely necessary. It is hard to live with out them. On the other hand, there are a lot of luxuries the one I can live with out them. For example, TV, cell phone, computer…etc. Even though there is necessary and luxuries technology, it could help me to change my life. I could understand more about my course by using the computer; I could use the transports and move where ever I want. Also I could communicate with people by using cell phone. I think the new technology comes next is car the one it works an electricity and automatic train no body can’t ride it just it goes by itself. I think technology is a benefit for me because I could work and get money by getting information from the computer and by using transport to go or apply the job. Technology connected to popular culture when people use necessary or luxuries things in their every day life.

No comments: