Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Technology



Reflection 5

Today, most people are so dependent on technology, of course I am not a exception. I use a cell phone, an iPod, a television, a stove, a car, a train, a laptop, a lamp, a microwave, a refrigerator, and others that I cannot think now everyday. I think a cell phone, a lamp and a train are necessaries and others are just luxuries to make me live more easily. If I don’t have those items that I se everyday, then my life would be hard and bored. A car helps me to go anywhere that I need and want to go, a microwave and a refrigerator make food’s taste good and other items make my life not to be bored.
I think I am living in the century that all technology is developed. I don’t think there is more ideas to develop or make new technology. It is just getting easier to use and a nice looking from a original technology, but something very new stuff that we never use before. The technology makes my life very comfortable and happy. For example, I love to listen music and iPod helps me to do that at anywhere at anytime. Technology is connected to popular culture in many ways. I always read and watch news online, I can shop for clothing online, and I can even buy groceries online now.

3 comments:

juancho said...

It is true that we deppend of technology in many ways and taht it helps us a lot in our life.

Dee said...

In my opinion, there are too many luxury technology in our life, and I'm also using them. I don't want to blame that. I can live without luxury technology which makes us happy and makes our life more fruitful, but I don't want to live without them. Maybe we might not call them "luxury" technology, but call them "fertile" technology.

Jiang Huang said...

I agree with you. If we live without technology, our lives will be hard and bored.