Thursday, November 15, 2007

reflection 5


Technology is very important for us in this society. Very day, we have to use
a lot of technology. Very day I watch TV, listen to music, use the internet and
print my homework. I think the computer is necessary for me, because I have
to do my homework, I can read some news on the internet, and I can also
listen to the music online. For me, something like Ipod music players and
some game players are just luxuries. If there aren't any technology in my life, I
would be very bored, and I can't know the events in the world, I can get a good
grade because I can't print out my homework. There are many kinds of new
technology in the world, and I think the medical technology will be developed
next, because human need it the most. Technology is a benefit in my life.
When I need to need to know some information, I can search on the internet.
That is very easy and fast. Technology and popular culture are connecting
with each other. Because every in our life, needs to use technology. For
example, to rebuild the World trade center in New York, we need a lot of
technology. If acrtist want to be famous, they have to use technology.

1 comment:

SaruuL said...

this is really dope i like how u write bout technology