Tuesday, November 13, 2007

REFLECTION 5





Silvia Mendez
Pop Culture
11/13/07


“Reflection 5”
When my father told me about his mother used a charcoal iron, I didn’t believe that. It is fun think those in older days was very simple used many things without electricity. However, I know the technology is very important for all. I really depend on technology to do many things like a call to cellular phone or my computer in my job and my homework. To me, the technological advances are incredible. For example, I remember when I used the cassette to listen to music, the CD player after and I have an I pod. Of course, it is one of cheaper because there are many kinds of I Pod. I think some types of technology are just luxuries. My friend invited me to watch the movie in her house. She has big equipment of technology is call “theatre”. It is amazing, but I think is unnecessary because Television is enough. On the other hand, I think that everything is evolution so it is evident that the devices technological every day can surprise us and a robot is probable that share the life with us. Finally, I think technology make my life more easy and the people use it in many ways like fit in cyberspace or to use the chat to communicate with other people. To be part of the world the technology.



3 comments:

Min said...

Technologu is the most incredible item in this world !
I can say that we can live because we have many technology systems in our lives, especially today.

juancho said...

It is true that we really depend on technology to do many things, but also as you said we have to look in the past and see that they survived without most of the things that we have now. I agree with you when you said technological advances are incredible in this time.

gerlee said...

i agree with you that technology makes our life's more easy for many ways. nowadays we can not imagine what live without technology.