Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reflection 5 Technology


Reflection 5 – Technology

Most people are dependent on technology. There are many things to useful on technology such as, communication, a household electric appliance, transportation, or industries. We always get helping from technology. Individually, I also get helping from technology. Among of many things, I always bring my cell phone. I have been using for 6 years. When I was middle school student, I did not have cell phone. That time, I could live no problem without cell phone. The present time, I am convenient without cell phone. I think that technology is made for humans’ convenience. For example, ancient time, people lived without car, cell phone, television, or elevators. In my opinion, transportation is necessary on our lives. We can do many things by transportation such as some people go to work by riding train, bus, taxi, subway. On the other hand, PMP or MP3 player is just luxuries. Somebody told me “IPod is a fashion”. I also use many things on technology. I bring cell phone every day, but it can be sometimes burden. Sometimes people do not want to others meddle with other things. Cell phone always delivers new notice. I think technology helps culture’s development.

5 comments:

lixing said...

A interesting photo~~

ling said...

yes, i agreen about your idea too.

Katerina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katerina said...

my cell phone is also important and to me..

Dee said...

For the people who already get into new technology, it's hard to say luxury or not. For example, I never used a dishwasher for my lifd. However, if I get married and she can't live without a dishwasher, I have to have it from that moment, and it became luxury to essencial for me. So it might be too impatient to judge a product luxury or not.