Tuesday, November 13, 2007

reflection5


There is not doubt that we can’t live without the technology as the development of world. We use the technology every day, such as microware, heater, computer, television, telephone, car, light and so on. They are convenient to our life. The alarm wakes me up. Microware helps me to warm the food. Computer saves my file. Printer prints my homework. Bus and car carry me here and there. Telephone helps me to keep in touch with my family and friends. The heater keeps me warm at every where. In my opinion, microware and television are just luxuries, you can cook instead of using microware, you can surf Internet instead of television. The heater is very important for me, because I am very afraid of cold; computer and printer are also necessary for me to finish my homework; I can’t go anywhere without the bus or car. I think car and computer will be the new technological devices, maybe, car can fly, and computer robot can help you do many things in the future.
I think, most of the technology are invented depend on the popular culture. Most of the technology is invented because of daily necessities. It is the trend of the popular culture. In a word, the technology is convenient to our life. It will develop in a high speed with the trend of the popular culture.

4 comments:

thao said...

Nice and Impressed Picture

pigeonpat said...

Nice picture!

lixing said...

This photo is took by myself. I like it, too...*^_^*
However, it is not mine...T_T

ling said...

I think the technology is very important for everyone.I can't think about if the people live without it.How can we live in the earth.