Tuesday, November 13, 2007

reflection 5


Reflection 5


Technology is one of the parts of human life. It is developing very quick and always up dated. Last century was technology century. I am dependent on technology, and I use it every day. I cannot live without technology in 21st century. Every day I use cell phone, TV, CD player, alarm clock, refrigerator, microwave, flatiron, hairdryer, and computer. The most of them are absolutely necessary for me. For instance, cell phone, computer, and refrigerator are necessary for me. Because if I don’t have cell phone or computer, I couldn’t communicate with my family everyday and if I don’t have refrigerator, I couldn’t keep my food. In addition, we don’t watch TV and don’t listen to radio, don’t use computer, so I will retard from society. Except all of necessary technologies other technologies are including luxuries.
Nowadays, if the technology I depend on was removed, my life would be difficult because technology is simplified people’s life. It means I’m going back one step in my life. Also it loses time and money. I think that computer, cell phone, and iPod’s new devices will develop in the next. The technology gives a lot of benefit in my life, such as facilitate my job, save time, and inform a lot of information. On the other hand, luxuries technology develops very quickly, and every time renovated. It means people’s expense will be increase.
In my opinion, mostly luxuries technologies are being part of popular culture. So new devices are released, these changed. For example, iPod is absolutely one of the popular culture. It always changed and is creating new devices. First iPod, next iPhone, iPod nano, then iPod touch etc.

No comments: