Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Reflection 5 Technology


Through history the world has been changing and the technology with it. Every day a new machine or a renew version of another machine is making and came out. It is really amazing for me to see the technologic advances in the moment. Technology makes part of our life and it is present in each area of the society, education with new and modern equipment that make easier the teaching process, medicine with the modern advances that are helpful to us in order to keep us safe, construction in the amazing buildings around us the technology was present in the process of creation, entertainment it is present even in the movies area, and sports with the help even the new clothe, those are some aspects of the entire list of areas where technology is present. The fact is that every day and every moment, we make use of the technology as I do. Since I get up I am making use of the technology thanks to the alarm clock, I turn on the TV and the computer, I take my I pod and go to take the bus to school in all my day technology is present. It was supposed that the technology was made to help us and that we have the control under the technology, but now we are slaves of technology and it controls our life.

No comments: