Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Reflection 5: Technology



I have to live with technology because I think now almost everything became to

be technology and we used to use it every day. It will be necessary if we used to use it

daily. Light is the most necessary for me. I am scary dark and light can be help me do

many things, homework, read a book etc. The luxury think that I use every day is MP3

Player. It is not necessary but it can help me happy in anyway. If it go away, I will be

boring when I wait someone or do sit on the train and only watch the people in the train.

The technology will be develop soon should be the airplane. I think now the world is

smaller and everyone attend to travel more. Will be good if every house has the airplane

in the garage. I think I will happy that I can go to everywhere that I want. Technology has

benefit so much, help me do many think such as chat with my family in Thailand. Post

the pictures for my friends, type the home works. It can be help to do many things easier

but can make me lazy and upset easier too when it is not work. Technology is one of the

mirror to know the how is the people interesting. Technology must make to support the

need of almost the people in the society.

3 comments:

juancho said...

Technology brings a lot of good things and it is very helpful, but sometimes we just want to buy it because it is a fashion Icon and not because we really need it.

Jiang Huang said...

With technology, the world becomes smaller and smaller. But sometimes it becomes biger and biger. Now, we can easily connect people over Internet, but we can't or are lazy to connect people face-to-face.

SaruuL said...

i know right its so lazy
smaller and everyone attend to travel more. Will be good if every house has the airplane
its funny